The precision of digital dentistry at an affordable price.
With the Objet30 Dental Prime, 3D print a variety of dental applications, eliminating the need to outsource model production.
The Objet30 Dental Prime offers digital dentistry benefits at an affordable price and in a compact desktop size to fit your lab’s needs. With a tray size of
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in.) and two print modes, the Objet30 Dental Prime allows you to expand your lab’s capabilities with the ability to print
crown and bridge stone models, casting patterns for removable partial dentures, diagnostic wax-ups and surgical guides.
Choose from three print modes for maximum versatility:
- High quality: Capture fine feature detail with the ability to 3D print in 16-micron resolution.
- High speed: 3D print dental applications quickly and accurately to a layer thickness of 28 microns.
- Draft mode: Offers the fastest and most economical print mode at a 36-micron resolution.
STREAMLINE YOUR LAB’S WORKFLOW WITH THE OBJET30 DENTAL PRIME:
Increase productivity and capacity.
- Dramatically cut production time by eliminating manual modeling.
- Increase production capacity with a 3D printer that can build multiple models on one tray.
- Work directly from intraoral scans.
Reliably consistent and accurate models.
- 3D print models directly from CAD/CAM design software.
- Create models with fine feature quality and smooth surface finish.
Easy to use.
- No digital design knowledge required
- Clean, quiet process
Office-friendly dental materials.
- Build models with easy-to-handle materials that pose no biohazard safety or
- Multiple material options including Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), VeroGlaze
(MED620) and VeroDentPlus (MED690) let you choose the best material for