The most versatile dental 3D printers on the market.
The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental SelectionTM are the only dental 3D printers to run on triple-jetting technology, which is PolyJet™ 3D Printing at its most advanced. They deliver:
- Lifelike color, texture and detail: 3D print rigid and gum-like features in a range of realistic tooth and gum shades.
- Many materials in one job: Build multimaterial dental models in one piece, or complete several small models from diverse materials in one unattended job.
- Efficient workflow: Maximize uptime by running your three most-used materials simultaneously.
The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection support all Stratasys dental materials, plus an array of dental specific palettes to produce lifelike colors and textures for teeth and gums. Create:
- Stone models for implant testing with gum-like texture for accurate functional evaluation
- Models with gum-like materials or a mix of rigid and gum-like components
- Jaw models printed directly from CBCT scan data with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
Objet260 Dental Selection
Achieve maximum versatility in a compact size.
Maxium Build Size:
255 x 252 x 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
System Weight & Size:
870 x 735 x 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.); 264 kg (582 lbs.)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.); 76 kg (168 lbs.)