Open CAD/CAM Systems - Dental Wings 3D Scanning System for Digital Dentistry
Dental Wings™ 3D Scanners & Software
Proven and Reliable Scanning Technology
Dental Wings offers three distinct scan and design systems to meet varied needs and budgets. Whether the user is a small clinic or large lab, design outsourcer or in-house manufacturer, all dental professionals can find a system that best meets their needs.
Dental Wings scanners are non-contact, optical 3D scanning devices. Each combines proven laser triangulation technology with three or five axes of freedom. Superior resolution is achieved by using high-speed cameras with reduced field of view.
Reasons on Why Dental Wings is the Ideal Launchpad into Digital Dentistry:
- Affordable entry point into CAD CAM. No-cost updates included with monthly software rental.
- Customizable, feature-rich software suite featuring the unparalleled “Crown and Bridge Wizard.”
- Scan and design full-contour crowns in as few as 5 minutes.
- Import and export .stl files across open applications.
Reasons on Why ETI is the Ideal Partner
for Digital Dentistry:
- Friendly start up training with ETI’s technical support team.
- Technical and Marketing Support by ETI Digital Technology’s CAD/CAM Experts.
- Providing high quality and expertise by CAD/CAM Experts.
- ETI’s experienced online training.
- ETI’s technical phone support.
- Customer service you’ve come to count on from ETI.
Dental Wings 3Series
The 3Series is a compact and affordable scan and design solution that is ideal for small and medium dental laboratories. Powered by DWOS, the 3Series delivers a complete platform that is particularly suited for the outsourcing business model. The 3Series is currently the fastest growing and most used scanner on the market.
- “A la carte” configuration means you buy only what is needed.
- Being part of the digital design and manufacturing trend, with minimal capital equipment costs.
- Highly accurate scans within a relatively large scan volume of 90 mm x 90 mm x 90 mm.
- The 3Series uses the state-of-the-art multi-die scan and design capabilities (twelve copings scanned with unattended auto-margin and design generation in about ten minutes).
- NEW: Easy management of workflow for waxup duplication
Dental Wings 7Series
Dental Wings’s newest scanner can be thought of as an “all-in-one” dental scanner. The system scans both plaster positive models and negative impressions. The 7Series user is typically a medium to large laboratory, where high volume throughput is required and technological versatility is a must.
- Excellent accuracy: The 7Series delivers excellent marginal integrity and fit on a large variety of indications from a single preparation to full arch.
- Higher throughput: The new fully automatic scan and design multi-die application produces 30 final coping designs in about 15 minutes. Moreover, once the platform is loaded, the process is completely automated. When done with the 30 designs, end users simply review the final designs as part of their normal quality control procedures and make any desired modifications required by a doctor’s prescription. No other scanner on the market is capable of this type of performance!
- Large scanning volume: The 7Series provides accurate results over a large volume (140 mm x 140 mm x 140 mm), which provides wider access for larger, fully articulated models.
- Scanning versatility: Built on the proven iSeries’s negative scanning technology combined with five axes of freedom, the 7Series has access to the widest variety of scanning materials and indications, from single to full arch preparation on positive plaster models to lower anteriors on silicone-based impressions.
Dental Wings iSeries
Innovative Scanning Platform for the Laboratory
The iSeries scanning solution is specifically designed to digitize silicone or alginate-based impressions for prosthetic and orthodontic applications. Chair side impression scanning enables dentists and labs to collaborate and communicate on a common electronic platform. Dental Wings’s impression scanning solution represents the natural step for Laboratory’s to enter into the digital era at their own pace. Allowing the laboratory to send their work digitally to any place on the planet to get just the right work done without having to pour up a model or pay for shipping. It truly becomes a virtual world.
- Economical and ecological: The costs associated with the shipping of dental impressions are eliminated when the impression information is sent digitally.
- Reduces turnaround time: The new fully automatic scan and design multi-die application produces 30 final coping designs in about 15 minutes. Moreover, once the platform is loaded, the process is completely automated. When done with the 30 designs, end users simply review the final designs as part of their normal quality control procedures and make any desired modifications required by a doctor’s prescription. No other scanner on the market is capable of this type of performance!
- By eliminating the shipping of impressions, the turnaround time is reduced by at least 24 hours. Furthermore, laboratories can start their design process while the model is being manufactured.
Accurate and Repeatable
Prior to shipment, each Dental Wings scanner is subjected to stringent quality control. Each scanner undergoes a complete cycle of testing, which includes full metrological analysis performed on actual dental cases and ensures that all Dental Wings scanners are consistently capable of digitizing a preparation within 15 µm of accuracy.
Screw-Retained Bars and Bridges Applications
Dental Wings has implemented a new scanning mode for screw-retained bars and bridges (SRBB). Using a stringent calibration procedure, proprietary scan bodies and innovative scanning strategy, Dental Wings scanners deliver very high accuracy scans as demanded by SRBB applications.
Plug and Play Installation and Ease of Use
The Dental Wings scanners are designed to be “plug and play” systems. Their powerful embedded computer and pre¬installed DWOS modules allow users to start scanning in less than 30 minutes following delivery. Moreover, the platform’s user-friendly and ergonomic interface, coupled with advanced scanning strategies, has made the scanners intuitive and easy to operate. The standard output format is the universally recognized STL file format.
Powered by DWOS
All Dental Wings applications are seamlessly integrated into the DWOS technology platform, providing users with direct access to all software application modules. All three scanners come with preset DHS settings that can be used for advanced network integration, enabling efficient communication between clinics, labs and outsourcing production facilities.
Approved by 3M ESPE
3M ESPE has approved the use of Dental Wings scanners to design Lava™ material prosthesis. Our devices are officially "3M ESPE Lava Materials Approved."
Extensive Scanning Applications
Dental Wings's 3D scanners provide the most extensive range of scanning applications in the dental market. These applications include:
- Full automated scan & design (30 copings for 7Series)
- Full arch scan in occlusion
- Morphology replication for anatomy kit
- Diagnostic wax-up and gingiva
- Full model for partial design
- Wax-up replication
- Bridge with inlays
- Raw impression scan from triple tray
- Articulation using triple trays are easy and predictable
- Multiple implant locators
- Multiple implant locators with opposing